By registering to participate in the Real Fantasy Football game governed by these terms and conditions and the Game Rules (as defined below) ("the Game") you hereby agree to be bound by and to abide by the following terms and conditions.
Applications and Registration
1. All applications to participate in the Game must be made online at www.realff.co.uk ("the Site") and strictly in accordance with the relevant instructions. No applications to enter made in any other manner will be accepted. Where your application is accepted, you will become known as a 'User' in the terms below.
2. Entry into the Game is open to both UK and non-UK residents.
3. How To Enter
3.1 A single entry into the game costs £5 per team and each entry must adhere to these terms and conditions.
3.2 The registration payment may be paid with a valid debit/credit card on the secure payment site. Your Registration will be withdrawn and disqualified if your payment is not cleared in full.
3.3 Discount voucher codes will be made available from time to time offering Users access to the Game for a reduced fee. No liability is accepted by Sports Entertainment Management (“SEM”) to Users who fail to locate a discount code and a refund will not be offered in these circumstances.
3.4 As a general rule, Registration Payments are non-refundable. Refunds may be given in exceptional circumstances and at SEM's discretion. Your statutory rights are not affected.
3.5 All registrations are subject to acceptance by SEM. SEM will confirm such acceptance to you by online electronic means (the "Confirmation"). There will be no contract of any kind between you and SEM unless and until you receive a Confirmation.
3.6 Entries are welcome from Users under the age of 18. However, permission must be sought from the relevant cardholder. SEM accept no responsibility should it arise that cardholder permission was not sought and will not offer a full refund in these circumstances.
4. While there is no closing date for entries, SEM will publish from time to time deadlines by which you must be registered as Users in order to qualify for points awarded in respect of any round of games. Any such information on how and when to enter for the Game forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. SEM reserve the right to suspend and delete teams or leagues that contain team names or league names which are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive. Depending on the seriousness of the situation, the User’s account may be deleted in its entirety. A refund will not be offered for breach of this Rule.
6. In the event that team names or league names are deemed unsuitable SEM may reject such team names or league names. In this instance, any names so rejected may be changed and notified to SEM within seven days. In the event that the alternative name proposed on behalf of any applicant to play the Game in such circumstances is again rejected at SEM's discretion the relevant applicant will be treated as being in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Any personal information which you submit will be controlled in accordance all UK legislation governing the same. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not disclose your personal information to any other User unless we are required to do so by a competent authority or court within the United Kingdom.
The Game Rules
8. The Game will be governed by the Game Rules from time to time published on the Site by SEM ("Game Rules"). SEM reserves the right to alter, amend or supplement the Game Rules from time to time in its absolute discretion in the event of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control arising or where it considers it desirable to do so. You agree that no liability shall attach to SEM as a result of any such change and so are advised to check the Game Rules regularly from time to time. The Game Rules form part of these terms and conditions.
9. SEM will be the sole decision-maker of any matter of interpretation of the Game Rules and any aspect of the content of, or playing of, the Game. SEM will not enter into correspondence relating to such matters and its decision as to any matter arising out of or in connection with the Game Rules including but not limited to the allocation of points to any User and/or any ranking or league table shall be final and conclusive.
Applicants Under 18 Years of Age
15. As covered at Term 3.3, if you are under 18 years of age, then you are welcome to enter the Game, but you should carefully read these terms, and ensure that your parent or responsible guardian also does so, before submitting your application.
16.1. they were happy for you to play the Game;
Responsibility and Remedies
19. While SEM will endeavour to ensure that the Game is available to you at all times and that the contents are correct and accurate, it cannot make any legal commitment to you that this will be the case. However, SEM will exercise reasonable skill and care in providing any service to you.
20. SEM cannot accept any liability to you for any of the following types of loss which you may suffer as a result of your entry to the Game:
20.1. loss which was not foreseeable to you and SEM when you first applied for the Game (even if that loss results from SEM’s failure to comply with these terms or its negligence);
20.2. any business loss you may suffer, including loss of revenue, profits, or anticipated savings (whether those losses are the direct or indirect result of the SEM's default);
20.3. loss which you suffer other than as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence or breach of statutory duty;
21. Nothing in these terms will limit SEM's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or if they deliberately lied to you before you entered.
22. Any breach by you of the Game Rules from time to time shall also be a breach of these terms and conditions.
23. In the event of any breach by you of these terms and conditions SEM reserves the right to:
23.1. refuse entry to the Game;
23.2 disqualify you from the Game;
23.3 require any reasonable amendment to your application or entry.
If you are barred or disqualified from entry, you shall not be eligible to participate in the Game under any other identity or team name. Any such decision by SEM shall be final.
24. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise enforceable then the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.